Make a Positive Impact
At the San Antonio Cancer Center, we make a difference in the lives of our patients by using cutting-edge technology to treat cancer and provide hope. As a member of our team, you’ll be able to positively impact individuals in our San Antonio community and the surrounding areas.
Provide Advanced, Compassionate Care
Here at the San Antonio Cancer Center, we work together as a team – from our radiation oncologist to support staff – to provide advanced, compassionate care for each patient. We treat many types of cancer with external beam radiation (IMRT and SBRT), all while giving patients the personal attention they deserve.
The San Antonio Cancer Center has an excellent benefits program and a valuable compensation package. Full-time employee benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation Package including
- Bi-Annual Discretionary Bonuses
- Performance-Driven Merit Increases
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan with up to 4% Employer Matching and 5% Profit Sharing.
- Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Uniform Assistance
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Monday – Friday Work Schedules